The phrase life coaching can draw up many images and ideas for different people. To put it simply, Catholic Life Coaching is actively taking steps to live life to its fullest as Christ calls us to! Life Coaching is not psychotherapy but involves having someone to support, help, and walk with you as you actively improve your life in real and concrete ways.
Coaching can cover many aspects of our daily lives and assesses our values, goals, and options in moving forward. These are a few aspects in which life coaching works towards improvement and building growth:
- Building better relational and social skills
- Understanding strengths and charisms in your life
- Discerning vocations and career paths
- Healthy organization and planning
- Building a vibrant and healthy prayer life
- Tackling personal goals and milestones
How can you take real steps to grow and live your life to its fullest?
“Our heart is restless until it rests in you.” – St. Augustine of Hippo
Contact Adam for a free 30 minute consultation today (805) 428-3755 or email him at email@example.com